Services & support
Every minute of the day you spend on administrative and operational tasks is one you could be devoting to managing your clients’ wealth, strengthening your community relationships and building your business. Here are a few of the ways we support you in that process:
Our team of Regional Vice Presidents and Branch Managers provide in-depth support for your business, from counseling on selling or buying a book, helping with opportunities and challenges within your business, introducing practice management processes and more.
Our advisors have access to research from more sources than just about any firm in Canada. This includes the deep capabilities of our Product Research & Oversight team, along with equity research from both in-house and third-party analysts. The result? Our advisors benefit from content and ideas that drive true value for their clients. Our research resources include:
- A recommended funds list, with detailed analysis of each product
- A monthly mutual fund and ETF report, offering insights on current and developing trends
- Special reports on cash management and fund-of-fund solutions
- Regular calls with in-house and third-party economists and Portfolio Managers
- Daily market bulletins and reports
Advisory Council To Management
Communication with our advisors is fundamental to ongoing success, which is why we strive to act on all advisor feedback. One of the most important ways we engage with our advisors is through our Advisory Council To Management (ACTM). ACTM comprises a select group of advisors representing a cross section of our teams that span the country. This group is instrumental in helping with our decision-making process through feedback on key initiatives of firm-wide importance.
Rewards and recognition
Our Prestige rewards and recognition program for President’s and Chairman’s Club advisors and other top performers includes a single point of contact by way of a Relationship Manager who assists with all business needs. In addition to a business development allowance, the program also provides front-of-the-line service in all key areas across the firm, as well as proactive support when it comes to business-building strategies and marketing communications.
To ensure concise and effective communications, you can find all of the information pertinent to you and your business in two locations:
- WealthLink: A self-serve intranet platform you can easily navigate to find information and tools for business planning, compliance policies, marketing and more. You can also connect with various third-party platforms and apps directly within the site.
- iA Securities 360: This weekly newsletter includes updates on organizational information, changes in policy or procedures, business and marketing tips and more.
Each year, iA Securities hosts a number of advisor conferences that provide in-depth information on compliance and regulatory policies, industry news and trends, portfolio and practice management and our investment and economic outlook. Our annual retreat for Chairman’s and President’s Club members provides advisors with an opportunity to share best practices, proven business-building strategies and successful sales and growth activities.