Advanced tools & technology
Integrated, efficient technology has become a key driver in helping keep all the moving pieces of your practice seamlessly connected, enhancing productivity and helping maintain the highest levels of performance.
iA Securities’ state-of-the-art tools and technology can help you more intimately understand your clients’ goals and objectives, manage their data, track changes and streamline processes. These include:
Through our partners at National Bank Independent Network (NBIN), advisors have access to a mobile-friendly platform that’s easy to use for all trading and administrative activities.
- Portfolio reporting software
Our integrated portfolio management and reporting application, Croesus, allows you to manage all client data through a client relationship management (CRM) platform. Portfolio Managers use Croesus for discretionary trading and model building. You will also have access to a business analytics tool called Croesus BI, which allows you to analyze revenue and profitability, as well as manage risk and identify opportunities.
Financial planning tools
- WealthPlanner+ is our financial planning tool, fully integrated into the Croesus platform, which allows you to easily incorporate planning into your practice.
- Created in partnership with Agreement Express, our client onboarding platform is fully customizable and available in both digital and print formats.
Bond trading portal
- Our in-house bond desk has its own advisor trading platform that provides immediate access to inventory and the ability to enter single or bulk trades.
Risk management tools
- Our advisors and Branch Managers use Portfolio Aid as an efficient way to track portfolio changes.